If we have not reached our licensed capacity, we will sell day tickets on the gate. Day tickets are available from the 10am opening, on the day of purchase, until midday the following day. Anyone not holding a valid wristband after that time will be asked to leave the site. Day Tickets will only be available until we reach our licensed capacity. If they become unavailable we will say so on this website and on our social media pages. Please check before setting off to avoid disappointment.
1.Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Lost Tickets will not be replaced.
4. Gates open at 2pm on Thursday for weekend ticket holders. Everyone must be off site by midday on Monday.
5. Gates shut strictly for vehicular entry & re-entry at 10pm each evening.
6. Ticket price includes camping. Those staying in vehicles must purchase a Live-in Vehicle Ticket.
7. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Gathering.
8. All child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian, with a maximum of 3 kids per responsible adult.
9. Tickets are non-refundable, unless the event has been officially cancelled.
10. Buying our tickets with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.