We are currently busy making plans for NGG 2022 at a Scholey Park in Lincolnshire, 18th-21st August. Tickets are now on sale!
Earlybird Tickets are on sale until the end of January or until they run out. If you can afford it, please consider purchasing a full-price weekend ticket to support NGG. We have also added a donation option if you would like to help fund the Gathering through these difficult times.
To buy tickets for this event please visit our events page: Northern Green Gathering 2022 tickets from Skiddle.
Dog Tickets: This year we are releasing a limited number of dog tickets. Please only bring your dog if you have no other alternative. Before purchasing a dog ticket please read the Dog Policy and ensure that you are able to comply with all of its conditions. Bad behaviour by dogs or their owners will not be tolerated.
Day Tickets: £40
We sell day tickets on the gate but not in advance. Day Tickets will only be available until we reach our licensed capacity. If we are getting close we will say so here and on our social media, so check before setting off to avoid disappointment.
1.Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Lost Tickets will not be replaced.
4. Gates open at 2pm on Thursday for weekend ticket holders. Everyone must be off site by midday on Monday.
5. Gates shut strictly for vehicular entry & re-entry at 10pm each evening.
6. Ticket price includes camping. Those staying in vehicles must purchase a Live-in Vehicle Ticket.
7. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Gathering.
8. All child ticket holders must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian, with a maximum of 3 kids per responsible adult.
9. Tickets are non-refundable, unless the event has been officially cancelled.
10. Buying our tickets with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.